December 26, 2009

R & R.. Heavy Head

up ahead in the distance
I saw a shimmering light
my head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night



there she stood in the doorway
I heard the mission bell
and I was thinking to myself
this could be heaven or this could be hell

then she lit up a candle
and she showed me the way
there were voices down the corridor
I thought I heard them say



welcome to the Hotel California
such a lovely place
such a lovely face



plenty of room at the Hotel California
any time of year
you can find it here



welcome to the Hotel California
such a lovely place
such a lovely face

they living it up at the Hotel California
what a nice surprise
bring your alibis



relax, said the night man
we are programmed to receive

you can checkout any time you like
but you can never leave!
(Hotel California, Eagle)

26 December/05.43 a.m.
at R&R Machap.. zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: